Help Center

Help Informations

What kind of help do you need?

illustration of a telephone

Need Urgent Help or Support?

If you are distressed or experiencing feelings of despair please get help now.

• Is there someone you can call - a family member or a friend?

• Do you have a roommate, suitemate, housemate or friend on your hall who can help?

• Would you call your FYC, RA, CRD or Commons Dean?

If you or anyone else is in immediate danger or harm then please call 911 or Middlebury College Public Safety at 802-443-5911.

Do you need Medical Help?

If you do then it is crucial that you contact the right health care provider, either at Parton Health Services or your primary care physician at home.

  • Contact Parton Health Services M-F: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm and Sunday: 12 - 4:00 pm at 802-443-5135
  • After-hours, you can call Public Safety at 802-443-5911 and ask them to transport you to the Porter Hospital Emergency Room or Express Care

Need to talk?

During business hours M-F please call Middlebury College Counseling at 802-443-5141. For the Counseling Support Line anytime call 855-465-5013 to speak to a licensed counselor for support, consultation, referrals, and crisis intervention.

The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is a 24-hour, toll-free, confidential suicide prevention hotline available to anyone in suicidal crisis or emotional distress.

Tel:  1-800-273-TALK (8255)

The Crisis Text Line is a free, 24-hour, confidential resource available to anyone the US or UK in emotional distress.

Text HOME to 741741